PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF YOU REQUIRE A SPONSOR TO WORK IN THE UK. WE ARE NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
Cedars Care Group is an award winning family run company with 20 years of experience in Nursing, Dementia and Elderly care and has 6 boutique homes across the UK.
We pride ourselves on being a ‘home from home’ for our residents. We are motivated to achieve the absolute best care; which means that residents’ needs are always at the forefront of our goals. We are ambitious, innovative and dynamic and wholly committed to being an outstanding provider to residents and staff.
At Winscombe Hall we care for residents with nursing and dementia needs – successful candidates will work in a rewarding job with a supportive team in a beautiful environment.
Winscombe Hall Care Centre currently has two positions available:
Night or Day Carer – You will usually be working 3 twelve hour shifts a week (to include a weekend shift every other week). Please ask if you are interested in a part-time contract.
Bank/Zero Hours Carer – You are not guaranteed to be offered work every week. We will offer you work when we need you and if you are not available you can choose not to work. You will be covering for staff holidays and sickness.
- Company Pension
- Paid Breaks and hot meals provided.
- Parking on site.
- Uniform provided
- Training including support with NVQ 2/3 subject to successful probation
- Employee of the Month and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
- For carer roles, professional care experience is not essential as full training is provided but a passion for care is a must. We particularly welcome applications from people who have experience of caring for family members.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To promote and provide skilled care for the elderly including assistance with meal times and personal care and daily activities
- To be responsible for the planning and recording the immediate and long term needs of the Service Users.
- To adhere to all statutory requirements and good practices as laid by all authorities involved.
- To observe and operate in accordance with the CQC Essential standards of quality and safety
- To help monitor and tidy the Home during the shift.
Qualifications and Skills
NVQ Level 2 or above is preferable, however this is not essential as induction and ongoing training and development will be provided within the role.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a caring team, please forward your CV.