Cedars Care Jobs
Looking for jobs in the care industry? We need dynamic care workers that are dedicated to their calling. We’re after empathetic and compassionate, responsible team players. People who are always in pursuit of self-development. If that describes you, then we want you to work with us.
Cedars Care Group is a family run company. We’re passionate about providing quality care that’s a cut above the rest. To achieve this we actively recruit people who are dedicated to improving the lives of those we support. Often they think outside the box in the pursuit of perfecting person-centred care at our nursing and care homes.
The Cedars Care Group philosophy is ‘taking good care of people’. We extend that to everyone, starting with our staff. We encourage our workers to gain new skills and knowledge. We provide them with training, and support their personal development in every way we can. We build dynamic teams and ensure job satisfaction for our people. In turn, they perform their best while caring for our elderly residents.
If you’d like to work with Cedars Care Group, browse our job vacancies below. Read our Philosophy of Care.
Health Care Assistant - Days and Nights
Cedar Grange Care Centre - Southport - Merseyside
Cedars Care Group is a family run company with nearly 20 years of experience in nursing, dementia, elderly care and has 6 boutique homes across the UK.
We are now looking for carers to join our residential care teams in Southport.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Paid training including support with NVQ 2/3/5 subject to successful probation.
- Paid Breaks and hot meals provided for 12 hour shifts.
- Free Parking on site.
- Uniforms and hot meals provided.
- Refer a Friend for £100 and Employee of the Month Awards.
- Part or full time days and nights available, 2-3 shifts per week on a rota basis.
- Flexible shift patterns on offer, to include a share of weekends.
- Professional care experience is not essential as full training is provided but a passion for care is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To promote and provide skilled care for the elderly and be responsible for the planning and recording the immediate and long term needs of the Service Users.
- To observe and operate in accordance with the CQC Essential standards of quality and safety
- To help monitor and tidy the Home during the shift
Qualifications and Skills
Preferable NVQ Level 2 or above, however this is not essential as induction and ongoing training and development will be provided within the role.
See Cedar Grange Care Centre
Health Care Assistant Days and Nights
Winscombe Hall Care Centre - Winscombe, North Somerset
Winscombe Hall Care Centre is now looking to add care staff to its team. We are ideally looking for an experienced Care Assistant.
At Winscombe Hall we care for residents with nursing & dementia needs – successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding care environment in which they can make difference to residents’ lives.
- Competitive rate of pay at £9.00 per hour
- DBS check FREE for successful candidates
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training including support with NVQ 2/3. In house training provided free of charge.
- Paid Breaks
- Uniforms provided
- Refer a Friend for £100 and Employee of the Month bonus
- Staff team building events
- Full time 36 hour per week contract available: 12-hour shift patterns, days and nights available. Other part-time hours will be considered.
- Shift pattern will include working alternate weekends
- Care experience ideal but not essential, however a passion for care is a must
- To promote and provide skilled personal care for our residents (Full job description provided at interview).
If you want to make a difference and be part of a friendly and caring team, please forward your CV.
Find out about Winscombe Hall Care Centre
Registered Nurse - Night Shifts - Formby
Ash Croft House - Formby - Merseyside
Come and join our team.
Cedars Care Group is a family run company with nearly 20 years of experience in nursing, dementia & elderly care and six boutique homes across England.We are motivated to achieve the absolute best care, which means that residents’ needs are always at the forefront of our goals.
We are looking for a nights full time, (36 hours a week) RN to join our well established Nursing Home in Formby. Candidates must have strong experience, be flexible and work well in a team.
Duties will include helping on the floor with nursing duties, clinical administration and supporting the manager to achieve the Home’s targets.
- Company Pension
- Paid NMC revalidation and DBS
- Training allowance of £350
- Uniform provided
- Team Building Events
- Free on-site parking
- Employee of the Month and Refer a Friend Schemes
- Hot meals provided
- Friendly and supportive home environment and team with excellent community reputation
If you want to make a difference and be part of a friendly and caring team, please apply today.